I administer the Strong Interest Inventory for individuals who are seeking guidance in their career path. This assessment is applicable to individuals who are: preparing to enter college, undecided on a major, re-entering the work force, or considering a career change. The Strong Interest Inventory will match your interests to the top 5 ideal careers for you as well as highlight the top 5 careers that conflict with your personality style. I often combine the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator with the Strong Interest Inventory to give my clients a more comprehensive understanding of themselves to aid them in their ideal career pursuit.
What is the Strong Interest Inventory?
The Strong Interest Inventory is one of the most widely respected, and used, career assessments. It consist of 291 questions and has helped individuals from high school and college, as well as adults seeking a career change, in their search for a fulfilling career.
How It Helps
The Strong Interest Inventory assessment is ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Choosing a college major—helps students uncover their career interests and identify which areas of study are appropriate or required for a particular field
- Career exploration—opens up the world of work to first-time career seekers and those considering career transition by identifying their interests and demonstrating how they relate to various occupations and careers
- Career development—helps heighten individuals’ self-awareness and provide deeper understanding of individual strengths and blind spots, including work style and risk-taking orientation
- Employee engagement—helps employees align their interests with areas of responsibility in their job that reflect those interests
- Reintegration—helps individuals navigate the reintroduction process after a period of disconnection
Strong Interest Inventory: $150
Strong Interest Inventory and Myers-Briggs Type Indicator combination package: $195
Want to take the Strong Interest Inventory and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator? Contact me to schedule your appointment.
*NOTE: I do not provide career counseling / coaching, resume building, interview skills, etc. I only administer the assessments and provide results. I can refer you to a professional who can assist you in these areas if you need.
**If you are a clinician who is working with a client in this area but you do not administer the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or the Strong Interest Inventory and feel these assessments would be beneficial in your work with your client, please feel free to contact me and we can discuss coordination of services.